- Driver's Licence
Driven, proactive and hardworking trilingual individual who has lived in a few countries and worked in various industries including cosmetics and fashion, over the last 15 years is now looking for a new opportunity in the fashion industry. My experience to date has allowed me to be adaptable (evolving in diverse cultural and professional environments), to learn quickly and to develop ascertain strong negotiation, communication, marketing and organizational skills which assist in providing and delivering quality work products efficiently.
to July 2017
- Two years in Montreal, study, work and discovered Quebec's market.
Freelance Consultant for Biomagnetism Care, (magnet therapy). Planned and coordinated all the administrative aspects: Manage and monitor clients, relaunch payment, planned and organized the planning and travel. Created and implemented communication tools such as business cards, flyers, website to promote the image of the company in order to expand the clientele between Montreal and New York.
- Consulting freelance mode for Nicole & Co, fashion accessories for hair. To prepare a page on Instagram in order to promote the products. To refit, optimize and make profitable the showroom. To advise, sell and satisfy demanding customers.
- One year in New York. Consulting freelance mode for Milano Brilliance, (shirts for man).
To online select and set up the products on various platforms such as Amazon, Ebay and Groupon. To improve, make profitable the showroom. To propose and work out promotional actions in order to increase the sales.
KUDETA Ladies fashion boutique, Consulting freelance fashion
to September 2013
- Officer project: to modernize and arrange the shop with an aim of making profitable, of attracting new customers and of increasing the sales. To work out and set up promotional actions of sales.
- To manage the purchases (in consignment), the merchandising and inventory control (decoration of the windows, bearing and display units).
- To be with listening, To direct and Advise the customers wishing of the personalized advices
- To train and supervise a saleswoman.
CHANEL SA - Perfume & Cosmetics Division
to April 2012
- Managing and coordinating 150 duty free points of sale in Europe (27 European airports, 3 airlines on regular flights and more than 30 ferries in Scandinavia).
- Monitoring of monthly update of advertising for each point of sale included sales advertising and promotions in line with the brand managers and the sales representatives.
- Supervising of expenditures and revenues, financial dashboards, turnover, salaries, seminars, projects, sales budgets, media investments and estimated forecast of sales campagns.
- Managing and monitoring projects of new duty free's openings point of sales at airports. Supervising the negotiations for the construction of the project by architects.
- Distribution and follow-up of orders. Dispute resolution. Interface and coordination between clients and internal services (marketing, artistic, logistics, accounting, supply chain).
to December 2009
- Constitution of a database of global consumption of airplane spare parts, to track the stock of the differents suppliers via the SAP and Excel operating system.
- Implementation of better management of suppliers's inventory to avoid surplus, optimize costs and reduce delivery times.
SOCIETE DE COULEE CONTINUE DE CUIVRE
to February 2008
- Project management, identifing problems on SAP software which was not adapted for the metallurgy industry and finding solutions to improve the SAP system.
- Logistics management export via sea and land: customs clearance, B/L.
- Dealing with Copper Grade (London Metal Exchange), sale of copper to costumers.
TRANSCONTAINER TRANSPORT INC
to November 2006
- Freight forwarder coordinator, via air & ocean freight for all kind of products / marchandises.
- Control of regulatory procedures and logistics in the U.S and international. Handling with B/L, customs clearance).
- Research and sourcing internet carriers, selection of providers, negotiations.
- Development of customer portfolio in international markets and the U.S.
ORT FRANCE ( professional training)
to March 2005
- Management and follow-up of existing customers; prospecting for new business clients. Negotiating and selling training courses B to B.
Teccart Institute - Montreal, Canada
to April 2015
4 months courses. http://www.teccart.qc.ca/
CTI (Centre de Techniques International - Clichy, France
to December 2008
3 months internship: Assistant buyer for "Organization de votre Marriage". Compulsory, in order to complete my degree.
Sourcing of suppliers and negotiations according to the specifications and budgets allocated.
University Paris 12 - Paris, France
to December 2003
3 months internship: Assistant sales show room for "Falk" (German Luxury socks). Compulsory, in order to complete my degree.
Liaison between France and Germany in line with the commercial department and customers.
Ariel University - Ariel, Israel
Multitasking, flexible and reliable
Work well under pressure
Great attention to details
Ability to work independently & in a teamwork
Excellent organization skills and coordination
Deal with purchases and Negotiation
Manage a project, analyze sales, budgets and finances
Social media, e-commerce and marketing
Implement merchandising actions
E-commerce, social networks, marketing
French: mother tongue
Hebrew ( fluent)
Microsoft OfficeWord, Excel, Power point & Outlook
SAP R/3 production
- Travel and discovering new cultures as Europe, Middle East, USA, Canada, Costa Rica. Passionate about fashion, I also love making new discovery in terms of fashion, designers and find original items. I also participate in street market, vide-dressing, also go to events.
- Regular swimmer and jogging. Passionate reading (H. Coban, Musso, D.Foenkinos, psychology books). Museums, opera, musicals and music.